Open Enrollment begins on February 8, 2021 at 10am. Families who were enrolled in 2020 will receive an email in early January with details regarding Priority Registration.
*Sessions 1 & 2 were recently added to create more one-week options for families*
**For 2021, we are not offering stayovers in between sessions. If you choose multiple sessions, you’ll need to pick up your camper after their 1st session and drop them off the next day for the next session.
Summer 2021 Enrollment Rates and Session Information
We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expense in the event you should need to cancel. To learn more about insurance options and purchasing information click here.
(All cancellations or changes must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You are welcome to change sessions as needed at no cost, provided there is space available in your desired session, and the session length is greater than or equal to the currently enrolled session. If you switch to a session that is shorter in length, the below policy applies.
- All cancellations made prior to March 1st: Tuition returned, less $75 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made between March 1st & May 1st: Tuition returned, less $500 non-refundable deposit.
- Any cancellations made after May 1st: No refund
- Any credits used for camp tuition are subject to the cancellation policies above.
- Campers sent home for disciplinary reason or because of homesickness: No refund.
- Camper sent home due to illness, COVID 19 protocols, or injury: No refund.
- If camp is forced to close or cannot operate for any reason, parents will be able to select their preferred cancellation option from our Camp Closure Cancellation Policy.