Registration for 2023 will open on November 1st at 12:00pm PST.
*We will require all campers and staff to have COVID vaccinations*
$500 deposit due upon registration, $300 of deposit is non-refundable
Summer 2023 Enrollment Rates and Session Information
We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expense in the event you should need to cancel. Camp tuition insurance is offered by Travmark (MHRoss), a travel insurance company, and not by Mountain Camp directly. Please remember that Camp Tuition Insurance is the ONLY way to be reimbursed for camp expenses should something unexpected come up for your family (sporting events, travel changes, positive COVID test, changes in academic schedules, injury, etc.).
(All cancellations or changes must be emailed to [email protected])
- You are welcome to change sessions as needed at no cost, provided there is space available in your desired session, and the session length is greater than or equal to the currently enrolled session. If you switch to a session that is shorter in length, the below policy applies.
- All cancellations made prior to February 1st: Tuition returned, less the $300 non-refundable portion of the deposit per session.
- Cancellations made between February 1st & April 1st: Tuition returned, less the full deposit per session.
- Any cancellations made after April 1st: No refund.
- This includes cancellations due to illness, COVID-19, family emergencies or anything unexpected.
- Campers sent home for disciplinary reason or because of homesickness: No refund.
- Camper sent home due to illness, COVID 19 protocols, or injury: No refund.
- Camper registrations cannot be traded or exchanged. Available slots in a full session are filled from the waitlist based on date of application.
- Any credits used for camp tuition are subject to the cancellation policies above.
- If camp is forced to close or cannot operate for any reason, parents will be able to select their preferred cancellation option from our Camp Closure Cancellation Policy.