Registration for 2023 will open on November 1st at 12:00pm PST. Below are the dates and rates for the 2022 Summer.
To go on our mailing list and to be notified when dates and rates are decided, please email [email protected]
*Additionally, we will be requiring all campers to be vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of their session* *Please note, sessions now start on Monday*
Summer 2022 Enrollment Rates and Session Information
We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expense in the event you should need to cancel. Camp tuition insurance is offered by Travmark (MHRoss), a travel insurance company, and not by Mountain Camp directly. Please remember that Camp Tuition Insurance is the only way to be reimbursed for camp expenses should something unexpected come up for your family.
(All cancellations or changes must be emailed to [email protected])
- You are welcome to change sessions as needed at no cost, provided there is space available in your desired session, and the session length is greater than or equal to the currently enrolled session. If you switch to a session that is shorter in length, the below policy applies.
- All cancellations made prior to March 1st: Tuition returned, less $75 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made between March 1st & May 1st: Tuition returned, less $500 non-refundable deposit.
- Any cancellations made after May 1st: No refund
- Any credits used for camp tuition are subject to the cancellation policies above.
- Campers sent home for disciplinary reason or because of homesickness: No refund.
- Camper sent home due to illness, COVID 19 protocols, or injury: No refund.
- If camp is forced to close or cannot operate for any reason, parents will be able to select their preferred cancellation option from our Camp Closure Cancellation Policy.